Monday, April 5, 2010

In The Headlines

Three for three with weekends. My NYC ladies wined and dined at my house, sat in my yard and toasted, and made me laugh until I cried. I cooked dinner for my grandmother and uncle and read books on my front lawn. Brilliant! Now, stuffed with mixed berry pie and gearing up for an interview, I bring you the headlines.
While BLVD Gallery closed, Damion Hayes keeps Seattle beautiful.

Ron English's billboard mashups confuse Californians.

If you visit Buenos Aires, Graffitimundo will gladly show you the best of the city's murals.

This is dumb: Adelaide officials buffed a street art piece that another government organization commissioned the day before.

Steven P. Harrington and Jaime Rojo of Brooklyn Street Art have a new book documenting NYC.

The Wall Street Journal profiles Os Gêmeos.

I'm glad this article mentions Slinkachu, but the rest of the article is fairly lackluster.

No comments:

Post a Comment