Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Happy Birthday, Illicit!

One year ago today, I decided to start this blog. To be honest, I wasn't in a good place at the time. I needed to channel my frustration into something positive. A year later, I can't believe this project's momentum. We've got readers across the globe who check in daily for new photos and stories.

For today's post, I'm keeping the words to a minimum. I want to feature photos from my friend Ben. He exemplifies the reason I continue to blog: his excitement and enthusiasm about street art is infectious. He's always looking for new ways to tweak his style. To all those readers like Ben, thank you! To say thanks, here is a birthday gift for you: if you send me your address in an e-mail before midnight EST, I'll send you a surprise 'Thank You' gift. It may be small, but I completely appreciate your support! Now, on to the eye candy.





Thank you all for a wonderful year. If you have any suggestions for year two, leave me a note in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment