Thursday, May 13, 2010

May 2010: E-mail Catch-up

I wouldn't be able to run this blog without my friends. They don't get upset when I run off and photograph things. Even if I bore them with talk of street art, they don't show it. One of the sweetest gestures is when they send me e-mails about street art because the piece made them think of me. Amazing! Today, my friends Ben, Elif, Will, and Hannah check in from CT, Istanbul, NYC, and Paris to share notes, photos, and video clips. Much love!


"Thought you would enjoy! Here's a video of him explaining what will be in the show. Awesome!--Ben"
"Hey, I found this on the street in Istanbul yesterday. It actually is an ad (I think) but they just sprayed it on the wall! =) Thought you would enjoy! Love, Ally"
"More on the way, Duffster. Warm regards, Balls."

"Saw these in Paris. Thought they were neat. The man was from Montmartre. The girl was in the Latin Quarter near Rue Mouffetard, I believe. :) Good to see your happy San Fran trip! HN"
Thank you so much, guys! I can't express how much I appreciate your support. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment