Monday, August 31, 2009

In The Headlines

Pretty quiet weekend around here. I filled the hours with books, tea, and running. Such is the way of things when you're back in small town mode. Can't complain though; I just watched Wendy and Lucy, so I'm absolutely grateful that I'm not living in my car/getting arrested for shoplifting/losing my dog. Also, jamming out to the new Gorilla vs. Bear playlist made for a good time. Now it's back to work, so peruse these headlines while I burn some toast.
Mark your calendars: Copyright’s first solo London show will soon be upon us. Check the Urban Angel site for all the details.

Today we welcome another friend into the fold. Meet Mark and his blog, PSP (Pilipina Street Plan) in the Primary Resources section.

Yoshitomo Nara is off the hook for scribbling on the NYC subway system earlier this year.

I’m digging this giant man-baby head in San Francisco. That's a lot of facial hair for an infant. What are they feeding that kid?

Toronto graff artist Smolik chats with the folks at Earwaks about Under Pressure’s graffiti convention.

Omino71 caught up with Mister G and turned the conversation into a blog post.

Melbourne’s streets are already covered with street art, but just wait until January. After the Don’t Ban The Can festival, I doubt there will be a blank square inch in the city.

Teaming up with Montana Colors North, San Fran’s 1AM Gallery proudly presents “Don’t Sweat the Technique: Ode to the Spraycan.” The exhibit opens on September 11 and serves as a warm-up for the Invitational Graffiti Battle finalists. (The final goes down in Oakland on October 10.)

No comments:

Post a Comment