Thursday, January 21, 2010

November 2009: Buenos Aires, Argentina

Short sweet post today. I've been meaning to share these photos for a while now. Back in 2008, I met my good friend, Hüsne, in Turkey. She rolled down to Argentina and reunited for our friend, Sena, for a while. During her stay, she snapped some photos around Buenos Aires. She writes:
"Purple, darling here is some street art for you to enjoy."
"This is Buenos Aires; of course there will be an accordion on the walls and Carlos Gardel.""I found them on the streets of the old neighborhood on San Telmo.""Hope you like them. I'll be on a hunt for more of them for you. Kisses, love you, Rhea."

Teşekkür, darling!

1 comment:

  1. Hey you have some particular pictures there! They do seem important to you, especially if you have them since 2008 and have been meaning to show them here. I have to tell you, I am not sure I get the whole meaning. I understand they are related to Tango, of course because of the accordion and the well-known figure of Carlos Gardel.
    Anyways, I loved BA. I went there on a trip and had an apartment rental buenos aires in the neighborhood of Abasto, the birthplace of Gardel. I just loved it. I also went to see a tango show in Esquina Carlos Gardel which was fantastic. I don´t remember having such a great time ever again.
    Summer

    ReplyDelete