Monday, May 3, 2010

In The Headlines

This unexpected heat is messing with my head. I'm not feeling my best this morning, so I'll skip the weekend update and go right to the headlines.
Jef Aerosol's new show, "Girls, Girls, Girls," opens May 7 at London's Signal Gallery.

Ox recently took over a series of billboards in NYC. See if you can pick them out.

Time Out: New York interviews Shepard Fairey about the past year and his plans for the future.




YZ's new series, "Back to the Roots," is taking her all over the globe, including Guadeloupe.

Melbourne street cleaners painted over one of Banksy's murals; public outcry ensued. Should his pieces be protected because they're "valuable?" Leave me a comment with your thoughts.

Skewville talk about their cardboard sneakers in Bushwick and beyond.

San Francisco digs Banksy's new pieces in Haight-Ashbury, the Mission, and Chinatown.

Here's a discussion of the politics of street art.

No comments:

Post a Comment