Tuesday, May 12, 2009

May 2009: Talking Street Art With Ceaze This! NPKN

Ceaze This! NPKN may be young, but he's been getting up for a while now. Today, he takes shoots us info about his work and explains why he started painting in the first place. He writes:


“I have been writing graffiti for about 5 years now. I started with bombing, and tagging and continued to do this for a couple years.” 
“Eventually, I got into street art because I felt like I wasn’t going anywhere in graffiti.” 
“I started making stickers and wheatpastes about a year ago or so. I like this a lot better than graffiti. I’m not really the type that’s good with spray paint, but I’m okay at digital stuff and stickers.” 


“With this new medium, I feel like I’m getting better while making my designs more legit and professional looking. I like doing street art ‘cause I don’t feel like I’m doing actual vandalism. I just want to make all the cities I go to more colorful. I want to give people something to look at that is interesting. Peace!” 


Thanks, Ceaze! For more info, check out his MySpace page. See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment