Monday, February 15, 2010

In The Headlines

As you read this, I'm probably asleep on my friend Whitney's floor in New Orleans. Thanks to CheapoAir and some quick thinking (on the parts of other people, not my own), I'm down in The Big Easy witnessing Mardi Gras this week. However, my annual break usually happens in April, so I made sure to post in advance before I left. No worries; you'll still get the news even when I'm not at home! Enjoy the headlines while I play dress up.




Jef Aerosol's solo exhibit, "All Shook Up," runs through February 21 at Brooklyn's Ad Hoc Gallery. Video courtesy of Charles le Brigand.

Amsterdam based Handiedan created a series of prints for the indoor months.

San Francisco artists try to replace graffiti with murals in their city.

Mr. Dheo's new website is up and running.

Remi/Rough's Haitian benefit show, "Au Secours", kicks off on February 21. All proceeds go to Britain's Disaster Emergency Committee.

Street art isn't meant to last forever; just ask Banksy.

Michael De Feo and his daughter created a special collection to benefit Haitian earthquake victims. Check out the show on February 17 at Envoy Enterprises.

In Belfast, the Winter Base street art festival runs from February 20-21. Best of all? It's free.

In Rome, Jessica Stewart and Silvia Bagnacani introduce their latest show, "Rising Love." The exhibit opens February 18 and runs through February 27.

Chris Stain's latest prints are available now on his website.

Miss Bugs regularly posts new photos on Flickr; check it for updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment