Monday, February 2, 2009

In The Headlines

Still slightly tired from watching the Super Bowl last night. For a while, I really didn't think it would be worth it (since I don't watch American football that much to begin with). However, I salute the Cardinals for putting up a decent fight in the fourth quarter before the Steelers closed them out with a minute to go. Tear. Now that February's here, I can finally get excited about one of my favorite sports: RUGBY. However, that is another story for another time, and you're here for the headlines. Here we go!

In Christchurch, New Zealand (shout out to my Canterbury crew!) catch a collaboration between Germany and New Zealand as Via Grafik and Cut Collective team up to rock TheNewDouse.

I'd love to find one of Jessie Oleson's cupcakes hidden on the streets of Seattle.

Australian officials debate street art vs. graffiti and decide which one is worth powerwashing.

Not a good week for street artists: seven members of LA's Metro Transit Assassins were cuffed during a Wednesday morning raid.

Brixham police are on the prowl for yet another Banksy look-alike.

Nearly a week after interviewing Poster Boy, Gothamist sadly reports on his Friday night arrest.

Also, check out the newest primary source, Street Konect.

No comments:

Post a Comment